The main points were:
- the new CCTV camera has now been agreed for Monteagle Way and Muir Rd
- there have been a number of personal robberies around Rectory Rd station - smart phones being snatched from people late at night/early hours of the morning at weekends. The police are to increase their presence in the area.
- residents raised concerns about youths hanging around on Nile Close - police agreed to increase patrols
- police monitoring situation regarding the occupation of the Palace Pavillion closely and are hopeful it can be resolved
- along with a reduction in the number of Sergeants covering SNTs there will be reforms to the way CAPs operate in the autumn, with more formal constitutions and perhaps elected membership. There is an ongoing consultation.